City of Coral Gables, Islands of Cocoplum and Tahiti Beach are closed to workers in observance of the following holidays:
- New Year's Day: Monday, Jan. 2
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Monday, Jan. 16
- President's Day: Monday, Feb. 20
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29
- Juneteenth: Monday, June 19
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, Sept. 4
- Veteran's Day: Friday, Nov. 10
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, Nov. 23
- Day after Thanksgiving: Friday, Nov. 24
- Christmas Day: Monday, Dec. 25
- Day after Christmas: Tuesday, Dec. 26
Non-emergency workers will be turned away at the front gate.
All trash, garbage, and recycling collections are performed every Holiday by the City of Coral Gables (except Christmas Day). As always, emergency personnel including Police, Fire, and Communications Operators will be working to keep our residents and visitors safe.
*Observed in accordance with Rule 16.4 of the Coral Gables Personnel Rules and Regulations.